Wednesday, February 22, 2017

How I Market and Sell Over 4,000 Books a Year on Amazon



In today's video I take you through how I market and sell over 4,300 copies of my books on Amazon a year. I take you through all the methods I use to promote and sell my books on Amazon. Including building custom websites and blogs, social media, video, email and more.

For each category of books I usually build a website or Google Blogger blog around that books topic. I then connect different social media, YouTube videos to the sites. On two of my book series, music and geography, I also set up an email capture box using AWeber.com with a lead magnet of additional content. Once some signs up I send out additional book content along with a book catalog sheet so people can buy.

Come over and join my publishing Facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/HowToPublishYourBook/

My Book Marketing Wheel for Selling Books


5 comments:

  1. headphones
    Thank you very much for the sharing! COOL..

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. sell my house

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity..
    Best Selling Science Fantasy Blogger/Author

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    Amazon

    ReplyDelete