Level 3. Authors who want to go full on. They have been building a platform, building an e-mail list, willing to make videos and share them on their author/book website. They will also take the time to set up and conduct a book launch. Be sure to review the two previous posts, Level 1 and Level 2 on launching and marketing your book.
• Build out your author platform further, more connections, more influencers, build your relationships. It is usually recommended to start build your platform of influencers at least 6 months before you launch your book.
• Continue to build out your author blog or website, more content, more posts. This continues on in all stages.
• Set up a Facebook open group around your topic.
• Make additional videos on subjects from your book, remember to have calls to action in your videos and include full descriptions with live http:// web links.
• Set up and conduct video interviews with sources from your book and industry leaders around your topic. Google Hangout, Zoom, and Skype can all work.
• Set up an editorial calendar for your posts, post regularly on your blog.
• Post regularly on your social media accounts, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin, Twitter, and wherever your audience hangs out.
• Do a full book launch and Amazon Best seller campaign accessing your platform and e-mail list.
• It is time to access your Top 20 influencers that you have been building relationships with, conduct interviews, do guest blog posts on their blogs. Get their help when you do a book launch.
• Connect with the bloggers from Level 2 and conduct a virtual book tour with them.
• Use the Amazon Receipt strategy to build a list of buyers.
• Create a YouTube book trailer for your author blog or bookstore.
• Connect with your audience using Webinars and or Google Hangout.
• Speak at events.
• Create an audio version of your book.
• Re purpose your book into a course, coaching and consulting, workbooks, blog posts, video and podcast content, info graphics, reports, online learning, broken into a series of books, SlideShare.com presentations, e-mail auto-responder series.
• Start on the next book.
To Buy a Copy, Please Click Below
Print: Book Marketing Checklist for Self-Publishing with Complete Action Plan
Kindle: Book Marketing Checklist for Self-Publishing with Complete Action Plan