Welcome to today's Book Marketing Tips from Bruce Jones, "Bruce The Book Guy" on Periscope.
Today we covered in the broadcast
Online Tips for promoting your book
• Conduct a simple book launch, pick a date and email your platform
• Create a book announcement video and post it on YouTube, Facebook and your other social media platforms, including your author blog
• Use a paid PR service like PRWeb and send out a press release for your book
• Post on your social media accounts, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin, be sure to link back to your website or blog
• Publish books on both Kindle and CreateSpace/Amazon
• Set up an Amazon affiliate account and post affiliated links to your website, Facebook and Twitter, really anywhere that you can
Off Line (Connecting with the community)
• Connect with local press and media for the local story
• Build out a list of retail locations where you can speak and sell your book
• Build out a list of potential speaking opportunities; start connecting with these people, organizations and locations.
You can watch the video over on Katch.me http://ktch.tv/2Hym
Bruce is the author and creator of over 35 books.
To learn more tips on marketing your book please sign up and download my Book Marketing Checklist over on the right. Watch for my new course How to Market Your Book releasing Monday, October 7.