The key to getting your videos found in YouTube and Google search is to fill in all the boxes YouTube provides with lots of relevant text when you upload your video. This includes the video title, description, web address and key words or tags.
1. Video Title, have a good descriptive video title, including your main keyword.
2. In the initial sentence of the description, include a full web address as the first item, including the http://, then a short intro description. The first sentence needs to grab because this is all you initially see below your video.
3. Add a full description; fill it out with a lot of relevant descriptive copy, maybe with a transcript of the video. Include your contact info. You can really fill this area up with text. Google indexes this area so it is important to also add your keywords into the copy.
4. Add Keywords or Tags that Relate to the video and the topic, this is essential.
5. YouTube is a social media platform, this means share your video on all your social media platforms and interacting with people who comment on your videos.
6. Use Annotations and YouTube Cards to connect with other videos, make additional comments or give information.
7. All videos should have some kind of call-to-action (CTA), including a web address or contact info during or at the end of the video.
J. Bruce Jones Is the author and publisher of over 40 books, including the Book Marketing Checklist for Self-Publishing and I love teaching other people how to make and publish their own books. There is nothing like seeing an author hold their own new book in their hands.
Come over and join over 2,000 authors in our Publishing Facebook group, learn from all our active engaged authors https://www.facebook.com/groups/HowToPublishYourBook