- Cover shots of your book, 6” wide, 4” and 2”, 72 dpi and 300 dpi
- Head shots of you holding the book next to your head, 6”, 4” 2”. Tie your book to you, you are one and the same.
- Book description, 50 words, 150 words and 500 words, include title, author, description, website and where you can get it.
- Author description, 50 word, 150 word, and 500 word, be sure to include your book title, website and where you can buy the book.
2. I hope you have a blog or web presence, put a page about your book on the blog. Include a cover shot, specs, book and author descriptions, quotes, links to where someone can buy the book.
Google’s Blogger blogs are an excellent place to start for an author website. They are free, easy to set up and change, will handle all kinds of media and are part of the Google network. Google likes their own.
3. Blog your book, page by page or paragraph by paragraph. The entire book, add good titles on each post. Have a description line at the bottom, which includes author name, book title and link to where you can buy it. On the side of the blog or site have a thumbnail cover image with the words Buy at Amazon under it and link to the sales page on Amazon.
Book Marketing Checklist for Self-Publishing, Complete Book Launch Action Plan Included! by J. Bruce Jones Available at Amazon.com