Thursday, March 17, 2016
Book Marketing Checklist for Self-Publishing PDF Book Download
In Book Marketing Checklist for Self-Publishing I take you through the steps that you will need to successfully launch and sell your book.
One of the most common questions I get asked by new authors is “What’s Next?” They have pushed the published button and launched their book on Amazon.com and then go, what do I do now? Books don’t market themselves just because you are on Amazon. You need to be involved on a regular basis with getting your book out to the world and getting people to buy it. This is true wither you are an indie author or you have a publishing company behind you. Books need to be marketed in order to find customers.
This pdf book contains the lessons I have learned in creating and marketing over 40 of my own books.
The PDF book includes:
3 Simple Things I Would Do to Market My Book
Part 1, Book Marketing Checklist
• General Book Marketing Concepts
• Start Marketing Your Book the Day You Start Writing
• Selling on Amazon
• Book Launch Prep & Build Out Your Media Kit
• Preparing for Your Book Launch and General Marketing
• Going for Best-seller Status
• On-line, General Book Marketing
• Making Your Book Trailer Video
• Off-Line Book Marketing
Part 2, Book Launch Action Plan
• Level 1, Marketing My Book with Little Effort and $0 Dollars
• Level 2, I Can Go a Little Bigger and Make a Little More Effort
• Level 3, I Want to Kick It Into Higher Gear, Try to Really Push It
Part 3, Book Marketing Resources
J. Bruce Jones
I am the author and publisher of over 40 books and I love teaching other people how to make and publish their own books. There is nothing like seeing an author hold their own new book in their hands. To learn how to successfully market your book, buy and download a pdf copy of Book Marketing Checklist for Self-Publishing today.
Buy and Download a PDF Copy of Book Marketing Checklist
Buy my product